Related Case Studies
CS2 deploys its contract administration expertise for routine and complex projects within all property sectors.
We advise landlords, tenants and developers using our thorough understanding of the complexities of contract administration, landlord and tenant law, health and safety, occupational matters, spatial requirements and sustainability issues.
- Develop and understand the ethos, aims and objectives of the client
- Develop a comprehensive client brief that embodies imaginative, appropriate and viable proposals whilst at the same time benchmarking likely financial constraints that may require flexibility in design and an ability to phase development.
- Facilitate appropriate decision-making by clearly identifying key issues within the development framework and working closely in partnership with the client throughout the procurement and development processes to completion.
- Obtain statutory consents
- Manage formal appointment of contractors and designers
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Issue contractual certificates
- Project delivered within programme and to budget
- Change and communication consultancy