Related Case Studies
CS2 works with clients to deliver cost efficient and effective strategic property solutions, utilising our wealth of experience, valuable external perspective and innovative solutions.
CS2 is expert in the management of routine and complex projects, providing a full project management and cost control service on behalf of landlords, developers or the future occupying tenants. CS2 has a thorough understanding of the complexities of project management, landlord and tenant law, health and safety, occupational matters, spatial requirements and sustainability issues.
- Understanding the client's goals
- Feasibility study/cost appraisal
- Due diligence: Geo-technical investigations, structural appraisals and other studies
- Space planning and concept design
- In-house building services engineering
- Option appraisals
- Budget costing and cost control throughout the project
- Design, specification and tender/negotiation
- Manage formal appointments of contractors and designers
- Health and safety consultancy (including CDM co-ordination)
- Project monitoring, chairing meetings and certification through to completion
- Liaison with landlord and license procurement
- Change and communication consultancy