Strategic Procurement and Contract Strategy
“What are we buying and what is the best way to buy it?” are the key procurement questions.
CS2 has the necessary experience to provide clients with a wide range of early options about how they might wish to engage with the procurement process. Our advice takes into account that options are not always straightforward and encompasses a wide range of interrelated issues.
- We understand that early cost certainty must be weighed against the need to keep opportunities for change open.
- In providing clear, knowledgeable and pro-active advice, we assist clients in making informed decisions.
- We have an in-depth understanding of the market place, and its inherent risks and opportunities.
- CS2’s effective management of the contractual process reduces risk and enhances our clients’ position should later negotiations arise.
- We address key issues in regard to project finance at the planning stage, to maximise potential savings.
- We have extensive experience across a full range of private and public sector procurement strategies.
- We provide expert advice, appropriate to our clients’ financial and organisational requirements as well as the specifics of the project.