Related Case Studies
CS2 provides impartial, specialist advice on managing the diverse cost elements of construction projects from inception to occupation.
We recognise that management of costs is a critical factor in the successful delivery of construction projects. CS2 expertise influence’s key cost drivers and obtains best value and return on investment for our clients. CS2’s cost consultancy service focuses on three key areas:
- Management: CS2 expertise ensures that design meets client requirements, budgets and delivers maximum return on investment. We approach projects with commercial business acumen and measure cost and risk performance against targets, with every opportunity for improvement identified.
- Governance: CS2 help clients to identify best practice in directing and controlling costs, we establish delivery policy and define clear project accountability.
- Performance: CS2 ensure that projects conform to your commercial requirements in process and practice. We address risk, discrepancies and conflicts with practical, pragmatic solutions.
CS2 cost consultancy services include:
- Cost Planning
- Strategic Procurement and Contract Strategy
- Bills of Quantities for Clients, Contractors and Developers
- Cost Control
- Whole Life Costing
- Re-instatement Cost Assessments